Here is a list of study materials, tools or videos related to neuroscience I can recommend.
MOOCs (Online courses):
- The Fundamentals of Neuroscience – Fundamentals of Neuroscience by Harvard University. A great introductory neuroscience course. No pre-requisites.
- Computational Neuroscience by University of Washington. Computational modelling of the human brain. Some math and MATLAB skills required.
- Simulation Neuroscience by EPFL. About brain simulations and the Human Brain project.
- Neuroscience: Exploring the Brain by Mark Bear, Barry W. Connors, and Michael A. Paradiso.
- The Organized Mind by Daniel Levitin.
- Surfaces and Essences: Analogies as the Fuel and Fire of Thinking by Douglas Hofstadter and Emmanuel Sandeur.