I am working on:
- Master thesis: My task is to apply biologically-inspired machine learning techniques to neural data from animal primary visual cortex. I am working under the supervision of Dr. Ján Antolík.
- HLAI 2018 Report: A report from the Human-Level AI Conference Prague 2018.
I am planning to work on:
- Meetup group: I want to start a neuroscience journal reading meetup group in Prague. The plan is to have a first meetup in March 2019.
- Neuroscience articles: I am preparing 2 articles to submit to open journals for young neuroscientists, IYNA and KnowingNeurons.com, about procrastination and artificial wetware.
I am reading/studying:
- Neuroscience: Exploring the Brain by Mark Bear, Barry W. Connors, and Michael A. Paradiso. Progress: chapter 5 out of 26.
- Computational Neuroscience course by University of Washington (Coursera.org). Progress: week 1 out of 6.
- Simulation Neuroscience course by EPFL (edX.org). Progress: week 1 out of 5.
See next page, Publications.